INFORMATION YOU CAN USE
“What an Architect Can Do For You”
“How To Hire An Architect”
General AIA Web Site
Boston Society of Architects/AIA Web Site
CAREER AND EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES -
Egnatz Associates, Incorporated, is looking for practiced architects and design professionals with 5+ years of experience and interns and retires looking to return to the profession, for full or part time architectural positions.
We are a west suburban design firm that for the past 20 years has provided comprehensive, personalized architectural services to over 300 clients. Our diverse portfolio includes single and multi-family housing, historic restorations/renovations, large scale commercial renovations, retail, office, school, church, restaurant and food service facility work, site and landscape design.
We offer, an intimate studio environment in a relaxed rural setting and have a strong commitment to a dynamic design approach and client service. Working hours are flexible, as are salary and benefits for qualified applicants.
All applicants should have a serious commitment to architecture as a profession, and possess the followings:
- Strong graphic communication skills
- Practiced knowledge of the building industry
- Self motivated problem solver and researcher
- Mature Interpersonal skills
- Productive computer skills in AutoCad, and at least one of the following:
- Architectural Desktop 3-D, MicroStation, SketchUp
- Hand Drawing and sketching skills
Contact: Send Resume with cover to email@example.com or Fax to 978-779-5168
No phone inquires or placement agencies please.